Schedule of Vaccinations Birth-18years.
Childhood vaccines are known to prevent life threatening illnesses and we are told that the benefits outweigh the risks. We are told that any medicine can cause reactions but serious vaccine side effects are rare. We rely on the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to protect us. We trust them to do short and long term, ethical, scientific studies on pharmaceutical products distributed to the American people. However, there are no vaccine safety practices to MAKE SURE THEY ARE SAFE for short and long-term health of our children. All other pharmaceutical drugs are tested for efficacy and safety, vaccines are not. Please do you own independent research when deciding to vaccinate your children.
By giving too many vaccines at once to a young and immature immune system, we may actually be creating dysfunction and a weaker immune system rather than strengthening it. We may have set the stage for more chronic illness. Read more about infant immunity here
Alternative Vaccination Schedule (Select/Delay)
- 6 months DTaP (Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis)
- 9 months DTaP
- 12 months DtaP
- 15 months HIB (Haemophilus influenzae b)
- 18 months IPV (inactivated polio vaccine)
- 24 months IPV or Prevnar
- 27 months IPV or Prevnar
- 36 months MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
- 48 months DTaP booster and IPV booster
- 5 years Whatever was not done at age 4.
- Alternative Schedule Find a Balance